Programs Tailored to Fit Individual Schedules, Abilities & Budgets:
- Free consultation by appointment.
- Introductory classes.
- Private instruction at group rates.
- Family discounts.
- Special classes for women & children.
- Fitness training at all levels.
- Belt promotions at your own pace.
- No Belt Test Fees!
Benefits of Training:
- Private instruction helps you learn 7-15 times faster
- Practical self-defense for today’s needs
- Awareness training
- Increased physical fitness
- Speed hitting and kicking
- Mental development
- Discipline and self-control
- Assertiveness and emotion control
- Greater self esteem
- Stress management
- Time management
- The legal aspects of defending yourself
- Certified instructors trained in proven educational methods
- Respect your ability, age, gender, schedule, and budget
- Teach private classes at group rates
- Established in 1987, the A.K.E.A. system combines the principles of Karate and Escrima
- Locally owned and operated in Auburn, Washington since 1994
Junior Belt Program
For students under the age of 18, this program is focused on self-confidence, discipline, and establishing good behavior, as well as personal self-defense and fitness.
An easy to learn, step-by-step program, that encourages kids and sets attainable goals.
Once they turn 18 years old, all junior black belts may apply to transfer their belt rank to a permanent adult black belt.
This program is designed especially for kids ages 4 to 6 who are exploring the martial arts.
In a fun setting, children are developing:
- Major motor functions
- Self defense awareness
- Listening skills
- Following directions
Special Workshops and Classes
OKINAWAN KOBODO – A separate martial arts system from the regular A.K.E.A. curriculum, is taught during an intensive week long summer camp by Sensei Crayton Moss of A.K.K.W., an 7th degree black belt. (American Kenpo Karate and Weapons)
FIREARMS SAFETY AND PERSONAL PROTECTION – Learn proper firearms handling, safety, and the legal implications of using a firearm in self defense, from an NRA Certified instructor.
SPECIAL APPLICATIONS – Frequent special groups and workshops dealing with specific aspects of self defense which are not part of the core system training. These can include freestyle fighting, advanced escrima, speed-hitting, street safety and much more!
ANTI-BULLYING WORKSHOPS – Students learn the proper way to deal with bullies, focusing on responsibility and safety.